Experienced PASTRY CHEF For Busy Sydney CBD Restaurant/Cafe With In-House Bakery
Macchiato is a busy Italian restaurant located in Sydney CBD.
We seek an experienced pastry chef to join our team. We specialize in Italian cuisine and are open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
We have a small independent pastry team of 2 people and are looking to expand to 3.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about food and desserts, can work well with others, take the initiative, work well under pressure and are keen to work a minimum of 20 hours a week, contact us!
- Available to start immediately
- Willing to work flexible hours. - ideally Tuesdays and Wednesdays 2 AM- 7 AM; Saturdays and Sundays 2 AM - 7 AM.
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in the industry and pastry/bakery production.
- Must have a great work ethic and commitment.
- Must be able to legally work in Australia and have at least 6 months left on Visa (if the applicant is not an Australian citizen / PR).
- Must have good presentation, be well groomed and have utmost care for personal hygiene.
- Good level of written and spoken English. Being fluent & proficient is a PLUS.
- Health & Safety / HACCP certified will be highly regarded.
Please send all applications via email for consideration, to the attention of Maneeca Belbin.
Texts and phone calls will not be considered.