English Teacher For Children ARLON
Description de l''entreprise
As part of a worldwide franchise of English language schools for children, we use our own unique method to teach English to children aged 1 and up. Kids&Us courses are designed and structured in an evolutionary and imaginative fashion, taking into account children’s maturity at different ages. At each level, a new character accompanies the children and gives them support that will shape the way they learn English.
Description de la fonction
Kids&Us Arlon is looking to expand the teaching team and recruiting English Teachers for children who are either native English speakers or bilingual.
We are looking for sociable people who are dedicated to the teaching profession and who love working with young children and everything it entails. Candidates must be dynamic, fun and feel highly motivated by what they do.
What will your job involve? Accompanying students in their exciting adventure of learning a new language in a natural way.
Your main tasks will include :
- Preparing and giving classes in English
- Carrying out monitoring of the students (attendance, marks, reports, progress, etc...)
- Completing online evaluations at the end of each term.
- Performing other school-related tasks
- Completing continuous training to ensure excellence in your work
You could be a future Kids&Us English Teacher if...
- You have an Advanced or Proficiency level of English (C1-C2)
- You have a degree in Child Education, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature,
- Translation and Interpretation and other similar types of qualification.
- You have previous teaching experience and good communicating skills with children and with your team.
- You are positive, enthusiastic and empathetic. You take pleasure in what you do and you are committed.
- You love being with children and you enjoy sharing your knowledge and seeing how they learn new things
- You are someone who can organise and plan your tasks
- You are eager to learn new things
An exciting and challenging opportunity in a young and dynamic company that has recognised prestige in the field of child education
Continuous training in the METHODOLOGY developed by Kids&US
Professional support that will help you develop and grow as a teacher
Part-time job: 10-12 hours per week (must be available on Saturdays!)
Availability: from September 2020 to June 2021 (CDD renewable)
Also immediately for replacements
Residence in or near Arlon