EOI - Head Of Marketing
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Telecommunications Sector.
- Support development and tactical evaluation, coordination, and execution of all marketing strategies (value proposition, point of views, etc.)
- Develop and implement the company marketing strategy;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from creation to execution;
- Day to day management of the marketing team;
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Manage all event-related processes and tasks, including: project plans, agendas, meetings, budgets, communications, etc. to ensure all milestones are met;
- Conduct competitor analysis to ensure marketing strategy effectiveness
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing (preferably in a SaaS/Cloud Solution/Computer Hardware environment)
- Hands-on experience of Salesforce, google analytics, Google adwords, as well as other social metrics
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (product, branding, strategy, social media, business development, lead generation)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Experience of driving the strategic marketing of an organisation, at an ANZ level would be advantageous.
- Ability to lead and inspire a marketing team