EOI - Field Marketing Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Telecommunications Sector.
- Work closely with Sales management to develop a 6 monthly rolling field marketing strategy and plan that aligns with corporate and sales goals and includes agreed and measurable targets and objectives
- Design and successfully deliver field marketing programs and activities as part of the plan that leverage the full marketing mix including integrated multi-touch programs, channel and partner (including alliances) marketing, event marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing.
- Measure and analyse marketing program success and report on program metrics.
- Provide monthly status updates against the agreed ANZ marketing targets and objectives to Sales and Marketing Management
- Maintain industry and organizational knowledge of products and services; identify and disseminate market trends in support of demand generation.
- Experience in enterprise IT
- Experience in demand creation (online and offline), channel, alliances and field marketing
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with sales management and sales persons
- Integrated marketing program planning & execution experience
- Experience with sales & marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Tech savviness and internet sophistication preferred with knowledge of (online) marketing channels including Search, SEO, SEA, Social, and Content Marketing.
- Solid decision making/critical thinking, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for data-driven success are a must.