EOI - Channel Marketing Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Telecommunications Sector.
- Define programs and campaigns to grow partners'' capabilities in selling software, solutions and services
- Identify and develop growth opportunities with partners, in alignment with channel sales priorities. Drive partner lead acquisition, nurture and account engagement, including development of collateral, training and sales assets.
- Creating market-ready messaging for partners to facilitate their competitiveness.
- Provide marketing consultancy to partners on their market development, sales and marketing initiatives
- Build, maintain and maximise relationships and marketing initiatives across our partner network and industry bodies, including the Marketing Development Fund program.
- Coordinate, manage and negotiate the channel marketing calendar. Research and present recommendations for events to attend or host.
- Ideally 6+ years of marketing experience in B2B / B2B2C environment
- Demonstrated partner and account engagement experience and channel marketing program management experience
- Strong project management skills- demonstrated experience working with vendors and cross-functional teams
- Highly organised with superior analytical, written, verbal and presentation skills