Director Of Out Of School Hours Care
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Community Services Sector.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the CS#1 and Children and Youth Leadership Groups, and will contribute to and enjoy the support of the CEO, Executive Team and all CS#1 Program Managers and Service Directors.
- Must have previous early education and care Director experience, including managing the daily operations and budget of a medium-sized Service
- Experience leading and mentoring multiple teams to deliver excellent childhood learning programs and a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience in successfully participating in the NQF assessment and rating process
- Excellent relationship building and communication experience, including mediating positive outcomes, maintaining confidentiality, writing reports and promoting increases to Service occupancy
- Hold a Diploma and have demonstrated equivalent tertiary qualification as approved by ACECQA
- Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card