Digital Marketing Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Pharma Sector.
- Lead the development, implementation, and evaluation of a digital marketing strategy which generates B2B and B2C streams of engagement.
- Build out a new social and web content calendar, amplifying across paid and organic channels.
- Lead and develop the Digital Marketing Advisor.
- Engage and manage digital & social media agency partners, giving clear direction and maximising ROI.
- Bring a commercial lens to the remit by continually considering new ways of working, reviewing existing practices and bringing a "test and learn" innovation led mentality to evolve the brand.
- A solid background in digital marketing, within a customer-focused environment.
- Very capable with Social Media, Content generation, website CMS management and maximising engagement.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to effectively operate around the internal challenges of an NFP organisation.
- A data-led approach, able to identify new opportunities or drive efficiencies.
- Management experience, able to lead and develop junior team members.
- Delivery focussed, not afraid to get your hands dirty.