Devops Engineer (R&D Engineer)
ABB is a global company. Leader in electricity transmission and distribution, process and production automation and electrical, electronic and installation products and systems. We are at the forefront of innovation, following trends and thinking along with our customers. We have brought together 150,000 people working together in more than 100 countries around the world.
Over the last decade ABB has consistently invested in delivering power for the transportation of tomorrow, bringing the digital and physical worlds together. Since entering the EV-charging market a decade ago, ABB has sold more than 17,000 DC fast chargers across more than 80 countries. We are now the partner of choice for the world’s biggest electric vehicle OEMs and nationwide EV charging network operators. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all.
From intelligent insights to complete electrification solutions, ABB has the resources and technological leadership to make our customer’s e-mobility vision a safe, smart, and sustainable reality.
For the global support center in Delft we are looking for:
DevOps Engineer (R&D Engineer)
In this role you are responsible for:
- Developing systems and services to improve operational performance and efficiency for our colleagues and customers.
- Maintaining and applying knowledge of current cybersecurity best-practices, and industry-standard platform tooling.
- Building pipelines for building, testing, and deploying projects at scale.
- Responding to service engineer needs for improved tooling for system monitoring and data analysis.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronic, Computer, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent skill level.
- You are proficient in Systems programming (C#, Java, Python preferred).
- You have experience with Cloud service orchestration (MS Azure preferred).
- You are familiar with CI/CD concepts and tools (Azure DevOps preferred)
- You are familiar with Serverless application frameworks (Containers, Azure FunctionApps, etc).
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) in English.
We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.
Register your CV and apply online via #removed# by clicking on ‘Careers’.
For questions you can contact Jacqueline Pereboom, Talent Partner, via 010 - 407 82 14 or #removed#