Location: Elsbethen , Salzburg
Language(s): Only English Required
Technologien und Skills
- Google BigQuery
- DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION: In this exciting role as Data Engineer you´ll actively design and realize a new data pipeline for audience analytics use cases. You’ll implement business requirements within a development team eager on becoming an expert in their area of work.
- TEAM & COLLABORATION: You´ll work in an agile team, which strongly believes in the culture of shared code ownership, pair programming and code reviews. While designing and implementing solutions, you´ll always be supported by your peers and vice versa. We believe in constant constructive feedback as crucial ingredient for personal development of skills.
- RESEARCH & INNOVATION: Keeping up to date with new industry trends and standards is key for success and the future for our technology stack. In this exciting role, you’ll have the possibility to screen the market for potential new solutions and patterns, which could bring business value and improve our services. Having evaluated solutions and patterns, you’ll create POCs for showing the potential and usability within the team.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: With the trend of an ever-increasing amounts of data, you’ll continuously work on optimizing your data pipeline to maintain high performance data queries and public cloud costs as low as possible without sacrificing business success.
- Ability to write efficient SQL statements (e.g. Google BigQuery)
- Basic coding skills in Python or Java
- Basic understanding in statistical techniques, including testing, regression, and classification
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Basic knowledge of container technologies and concepts, e.g. Docker
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Analytical and conceptual working style with high performance and result/solution orientation
- High motivation and willing to constantly self-educate, learn new technologies and drive topics
- English fluent, German is a plus
- At least 3 years practical experience
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or some years of practical experience in this field