DATA ENGINEER BIOTECH PARIS CENTRE
Location: Paris , Île-de-France
Language(s): Only English Required
Descriptif de la societeCreated 10 years ago in San Francisco by bio and molecular scholars, this start-up now have an European office with their Paris team !
They created a platform which enable them to study molecules in a way never seen before.
The team is developing Deep Learning algorithms enabling them to interrogate multiple dynamic facets of previously inaccessible, complex biology in live cells.
The main goal is no less than find a solution to disease that has none at the moment !
They raised more than 8 millions of dollars with a multidisciplinary team of 10 people from all over the world and are now looking for their first Data Engineer !
PosteYou''ll join a team of 7 Data Scientists and Researchers.
You''ll be the first Data Engineer of the company and will have to take care of the creation of all the architecture of the project.
Your mission will be :
- Build infrastructure and software
- Automate data flows and analyses to develop interactive systems that support and enable the scientific team to make decisions
- Develop code for interactive data visualization applications and tools for data analysis
- Participate actively in decisions about next implementations and the different technical choices associated
- Promoting software development best practices with colleagues
Here is a summary of the actual technical environment :
Python, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, PostgreSQL, AWS (RDS, S3), Docker...
Package- Competitive salary
- 50% navigo
- 50% insurance
Les +- Possible to move to San Francisco !
- Really good atmosphere with the team and regularly beer time !
- International team (German, Canadian, Panaman, Portuguese, French, Indian…)
Profil recherche- You have a Master Degree in Computer Science
- You have a bit of experience in Biology
- You have at least 2 years of experience working onf Python
- You''ve already worked on from scratch project
- You know quite a bit about AWS or at least GCP