Customer Service Representative
Great Location | Close to North Sydney Train Station
Excellent Opportunity | Career Progression
No Cold Calling | Immediate Start | Full Time Role
Working closely with one of Australia’s most innovative and successful personal travel insurance and medical assistance providers, we’re excited to be assisting the growth of their front-line customer service teams. With a customer first ethos and an unwavering commitment to “helping customers out” this globally connected business is fast becoming an Employer of Choice in the industry.
Cultivating a culture of People First – internally and externally, this is an organisation focused on delivering the best outcomes for their customers and fostering the best environment for their employees.
With gorgeous offices in the heart of North Sydney’s CBD, a few short minutes from North Sydney Station, the location is not the only perk. Join this team as a Claims Liaison Officerand you will be a part of something bigger, a part of a bespoke and exciting travel insurance service offering solutions that you will deliver to some of the country’s biggest, most iconic businesses.
With a proven track record in supporting big businesses, locally and globally this organisation and the teams within it are growing, rapidly!
- If Customer Service is your thing
- If you’re empathetic by nature and love to help people
- If you’re a problem solver who is diligent to get an outcome
- If you know the importance of a ‘smile behind the call’
- If you want career opportunities starting with a global organisation
Each day you will…….
- Deliver a highly empathetic Customer Service experience
- Analyse information from varying sources
- Educate customers and translate complex information
- Assess & investigate a portfolio of Claims
- Communicate Claims outcomes to customers
- Review insurance claims submissions and escalate to relevant team members
- Talent, compassion and integrity
- Experience in delivering empathetic Customer Service
- A natural ability to problem solve with an eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a face passed environment
- A fun, energetic approach to work
- Professional communication skills both verbal & written
- An independent thinker and a great team mate
- Positivity, empathy and fairness
- Ongoing development, training and clear career progression
- A supportive and fun working environment where positive team culture is 100% a MUST!