Cloud Engineer, Hilversum
At Binx.io, you''ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of cloud innovation who all have the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion. We believe that cloud is the single most significant technology shift organizations will face in this decade. Are you ready to join us on our journey?
As a Cloud Engineer, you deploy cloud-native infrastructures that are easy maintainable and a joy to use for developers. Sometimes you start from scratch, in other instances you migrate environments, workload per workload.
You design the cloud landing zone, code the infrastructure, and create continuous delivery pipelines. You engineer a solution that exploits the benefits of the Cloud, is resilient to failure, provides high availability, and is easy to maintain. When applicable, you assist in the design of serverless applications.
You will train the customer''s staff, consult their architects, and do everything in your power to ensure that the customer is confident in the way they work in the cloud. After we''ve met our definition of gone, you will immediately move on to the next challenging assignment.
Things like CloudFormation or Terraform are second nature to you as are either Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure.
- You have obtained a technical Bachelor''s degree or higher, OR you can demonstrate that you possess the required skills and motivation
- You are experienced with a public cloud services platform (AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba Cloud)
- Automating repetitive tasks is a second nature to you
- You have at least three years of relevant working experience
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both in writing and verbally
At Binx.io, we treat each other properly; with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We''re especially proud of our generous training budget and our innovation days.
Apart from a great culture, we provide competitive primary benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- €5000,- a year in training budget, without a fight. In fact, it''s your obligation to spend it every year.
- Unlimited book budget
- Extended insurance
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months)
- Choose your phone