Clinical Nurse Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- As the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will hold a key leadership and management role, and be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department. This role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department.
- You will also be responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery, in line with best practice and legislative requirements. Working closely with the Executive team you will help shape organisational strategies, improve procedural service provisions and achieve departmental and Hospital strategic objectives.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Angiography OR Operating Theatres;
- Experience in a leadership role;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Previous experience in a management position;
- Holding or working towards a tertiary management qualification