Channel Marketing Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The IT Sector.
- Partner marketing plans - work closely with our partners and the partner account management team to develop and execute on mutually agreed marketing plans, incorporating multiple demand generation channels
- Ensure Mimecast partners are fully equipped to conduct l ead generation programs - create scalable, repeatable and packaged marketing campaigns and incentive programs for partners.
- Partner communication programs - manage the creation and distribution of a monthly partner update and partner social communities and platforms for the UK and Europe. Support the development of internal marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and mind-share within key channel partners in line with demand generation programs
- Content generation - work with the creative and product marketing teams to outline requirements for channel marketing and sales enablement collateral
- Own the creation of the annual and quarterly marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that ensure positive pipeline targets, quarterly budgets, and meet overall business goals
- 3- 5 years'' experience at a technology vendor or reseller/Systems Integrator in a Marketing Channel Position (SaaS-based a plus) with a strong understanding of Channel marketing strategies
- Strong abilities in program development and management. The successful candidate can creatively address channel marketing programmatic needs and show measurable results, interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, and project management skills
- Creative problem solver, results oriented, strong time management skills and able to make trade-offs and link execution with strategy
- Excels at project management, managing multiple projects and schedules
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.com. Some HTML preferred.
- Social media and integrated campaign skills/experience
- Bachelor''s degree in a related field or equivalent