Business Development Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The IT Sector.
- Industry Evangelism - speaking at regional trade events, working with marketing on community development events, regional analyst relations, blogging, etc.
- Field Enablement - development/delivery of value positioning, collateral, and sales readiness training necessary to support field sellers to effectively sell into the target accounts. Working with the TEC Field Readiness team to develop and deliver sales and technical enablement.
- Tracking and Report -working across region on pipeline curation, forecast accuracy, and dashboard reporting.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience selling to mobile network operators, RAN operations, RAN planning, RAN engineering or mobile device certification/management.
- 10-15 years of experience in business development and business strategy consulting in Telecommunications for both mobile and wireline.
- Confirmed experience selling complex technical solutions into wireline/wireless service providers including Service Assurance, Experience, and Analytics inclusive of AI & ML technology domain expertise.
- Experience coordinating matrixed virtual teams of field professionals (Sales Executives, Field SE''s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.) in strategic planning and large account selling
- Consistent track record of successful business development in a highly competitive environment
- Consistent record of post-sales engagement management, driving from sale to the initiation of deployed solutions