We are looking for customer focused, hightech technicalconsultants!
Itis the challenge for each technical consultant to developapplications which automate operational changes and decisions withreal-time decision-making based on business rules. That requiresthat the technical consultant can connect domain applications withour rules based USoft Platform. Our platform is for the purpose ofintegration data streams and decision-making. You work mainlyon-site with the customer. This gives a lot of room and freedom foryour own ideas. Deadlines are tight and frequent. This meanscontinuous alignment with and advising of the customer. If you havea passion for technical consultancy and software development. Ifyou want to join a growing international product company, then comeand talk with us.
As a Technical Consultantyou have:
- demonstrable college levelof working and thinking, preferably in computer science and atleast 2 years'' experience in software development and dataarchitecture;
- affinity with set-orientedlanguages (XSL/XML/SQL);
- good Java or C#knowledge;
- professional knowledge of the Dutchand/or English language and
- preferably workedin or affinity with the aviation- or logisticbusiness.
Next to that wefind it important how you perform your work, it is a preferencewhen you are:
- result- and openminded;
- a good listener, bold andanalytical;
- a team workerand/or
- able to explain and argueadvice.
We consider it important for ourpeople to grow. USoft trains you to become an expert in USoftsoftware. We give tailor-made training courses and we find themutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues on the work floor avery effective and inspiring way to learn and grow. Yourdevelopment is good for your career; and also, our customersbenefit from it.
Your salary is based on theweighting of your job, your experience and your training. Besidesthat you''ll get compensation for your healtcare insurance and we''vegot a pension scheme and a result dependent bonus scheme. Ourworking hours are flexible and it is possible to work on apart-time basis. We encourage knowledge migrants to respond. We arean established referent for knowledgemigrants.