Assistant Accountant In An Accountancy Firm
The position is aimed at serving different clients with a national but also strong international character as a team. As an assistant accountant you will work together with the team to support the clients, aiming for the highest quality standards.
- maintaining client''s general ledgers and books in accordance with Dutch accounting principles (Dutch GAAP);
- core knowledge of IFRS principles of accounting is desirable;
- preparation of monthly/quarterly Interim Reports;
- preparation of standalone annual accounts according to Dutch GAAP (balance sheet, profit & loss statement and notes) on an annual basis;
- taking care of the day-to-day administrative matters
- preparation and filing of the Value Added Tax returns on a quarterly basis;
- assisting with special assignments will be part of your duties. This can possibly be supplemented with the performance of assessment and audit assignments.