Youare a DevOps Engineer who feels right at home in a high-tech ITenvironment where network analysis plays a majorrole.
As a DevOps Engineer, you develop and testsoftware for Linux environment that works with electronic systems.Knowledge of Windows APIs are a plus.
To ensuresoftware is developed according to product requirements andspecifications, you are someone who can be versatile and responsiveto frequent challenges. You will work together with a dynamic teamof software and hardware engineers in our R&Ddepartment.
Part of your job will also be todefine a testing and validationprocedure.
- Proficient withC++;
- Proficient withLinux;
- Proficient with TCP/IP Networking andProtocols;
- Knowledge ofGit;
- Knowledge of automated processes (Python,Bash);
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, GitLaband Debian packaging is a plus;
- Experience withWin32 API is a plus.
- 2+ years ofexperience in a similar role;
- Bachelor/Master’sdegree in software engineering or a similarfield;
- Able to work both in a team andindividually;
- Fluent inEnglish;
- Hold the right to work in theNetherlands;
- Willing torelocate.
- Competitive, experience-dependentsalary;
- Ability to be a part of a dynamic teamof experienced engineers;
- Ability to developunique products with the latesttechnologies.
- Jobtype: full-time, 40hours/week
- Language: English
- Location: HighTech Campus, Eindhoven,Netherlands