Allround Warehouse Employee
What are you going to do?
Looking for a full-time job in a great team, with the prospect of a permanent contract? Then keep reading.
As a warehouse employee you are responsible for unpacking, checking, counting and sealing incoming goods and you ensure that the customer receives his order on time. You use an EPT for these activities. You work in a 2-shift with working hours from 06: 00-15: 00 & 15:00 - 00:00 and you can also work one day at the weekend.
- Packing and sorting the incoming goods;
- Manually lifting products onto carts;
- And you are willing to help out your colleagues when necessary
- You speak the Dutch or English language;
- You are available 40 hours a week, including weekends
- Saturday 06:00 - 15:00 and Sunday 08:00 - 17:00
- You are physically fit to lift heavy articles;
- You have experience driving an EPT (electric pallet truck)
- You have some experience with a handheld scanner or a voice picking system
- The salary is € 10.50 gross per hour for 21 years and older;
- Surcharges up to 7:00 am 125% and after 7:00 pm 125% on Saturday 125% and on Sunday 150%;
- 8% holiday pay
- Travel expenses above 10 km;
- € 3.09 per day (10-15 km)
- € 4.67 per day (15-20km)
- € 6.24 per day (20- 40km)
- € 7.62 per day (40+ km)
- Possibility to get a contract at Rhenus after 6 months;
- Vacation days;
- Growth opportunities
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Then apply directly via this link or mail to .