Aero Medical Evacuation Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Medicine Sector.
- managing the operational requirements of the current aero medical evacuation contracts
- generating new business opportunities across Australia
- developing competitive and compelling business proposals and tender responses
- promoting collaboration to source, secure and deliver high quality and commercially viable healthcare services
- facilitating the delivery of effective and efficient healthcare services that are consistent with strategic and/or contractual requirements and the relevant clinical standards, with an aim of achieving customer and workforce satisfaction.
- demonstrated experience in managing complex projects, and business initiatives, previous experience in the aviation industry is advantageous
- sound knowledge of the concepts, strategies and issues associated with the implementation of business improvement initiatives
- high level analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyse complex issues and to develop a range of practical options for their resolution
- previous experience in a leadership role with an understanding of people management principles to create motivational work environments
- demonstrated expertise and success in sourcing and delivering new business in health-related industries