ADMIN ASSISTANT – FINANCIAL SERVICES
Enviable and iconic brand
Are you looking for a role that will see you working with a dedicated team of professionals in a financial services firm?
Are you seeking an opportunity that will offer you a long term career opportunity?
Would a role that offers you the ability to utilise your practical administration or financial services industry experience, personality, communication and dedication to give genuine benefit to the firm’s many clients have appeal?
If the above three questions resonate with you, then you will relish the opportunity to work with genuine, down to earth colleagues in a role that will allow you to continue to hone and develop your skills and further your capabilities, not to mention having a modern work environment within a highly successful professional financial service company.
This role will see you working for an organisation who has “working ethically, with integrity and having fun” at the core of their beliefs and values. Even their client’s testimonials have stated that the organisation goes “above and beyond their duty, can think outside the square and their ‘fresh’ is in every team members approach”.
Based at the Parkville offices, this role will offer you the opportunity to be recognised for your genuine administrative and or financial services industry experience, capability and knowledge, which, will feed directly into the wider success of the organisation.
This role will see you exposed to a variety of tasks which, include the following responsibilities:Providing support and administrative assistance to the Client Services Officer – Accounting and Receptionist, together with data entry, administration and support for the Accounting teams.Other tasks also include:
- ATO - tax return lodgements, client portal - updates, upload and download documents
- Initiating and maintaining client database records in iFirm
- Manage the NLC/ethical register
- Championing the Practice Management system
- Administration support for the Accounting team
- All front of house duties
- Managing the electronic mailbook – entries, updates and reporting
- Managing the meeting room iPads
- Maintaining the office stationery & kitchen supplies
- Assist with the current projects as required, e.g. Client Portal, App development, Website revamp
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and are serious about a move to an organisation which truly values its people and provides a friendly environment, then please don’t hesitate to take the first step and forward your application (cover letter / CV).
Should you have specific questions regarding the role please don’t hesitate to contact Duncan Shave via #removed# or call 0421 413 008.